martes, 23 de mayo de 2017

Ray Charles & Orchestra - Leverkusener Jazztage (1993)

01. I'm busted
02. Georgia on My Mind
03. Mississipi Mud
04. How Long Has This Been Goin' On
05. Blues for Scotia
06. Still Crazy after All These Years
07. Stranger in My Own Town
08. Brightest Smile
09. Rock Steady
10. Baby It's Cold Outside
11. I Can't Stop Loving You
12. What I Say

Ray Charles (Vocals, keyboards)
Lawrence Foyen, Richard Weiss, David Hoffmann, Kenneth Scharf (Trumpet)
Peter Beltran, Steve Sigmund, Michel Guerrier, Marc Fields (Trombone)
William Waters, James Farnsworth, Alford Jackson, Steve Alliot (Saxophone)
Ernest Ventrease (Keyboards)
Kenneth Carr (Guitar)
Thomas Fowler (Bass)
Pete Turre (Drums)
Angela Workman, Trudy Cohran, Michelle King, Elaine Woodard, Estella Yarbrough (Backup vocals).

https://1fichier.com/?1m3ameljbi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario