martes, 23 de mayo de 2017

In Performance At The White House - Smithsonian Salutes Ray Charles (2016)



01. Intro
02. President Obama speech
03. Cappy McGarr (TV producer) speech
04. Let The Good Times Roll - Andra Day and Anthony Hamilton
05. Unchain My Heart - Brittany Howard
06. You Don't Know Me - Demi Lovato
07. Spirit In The Dark - Yolanda Adams
08. Georgia On My Mind - Usher
09. Bye Bye Love - The Band Perry
10. Drown In My Own Tears - Andra Day
11. Cathy Hughes (broadcast executive) speech
12. I Got A Woman - Jussie Smollett
13. Night Time Is The Right Time - Anthony Hamilton
14. David Jay Scorten (Smithsonian executive) speech
15. Heaven Help Us All - Andra Day, Brittany Howard, Yolanda Adams, Demi Lovato
16. Lonely Avenue - Leon Bridges
17. I Can't Stop Loving You - Sam Moore
18. Baby What'd I Say - Usher with all
19. Closing credits - Contains official audio (Ray Charles singing "America The Beautiful")

https://1fichier.com/?837pxni4fp

2 comentarios: